Abdelrahman Sherif is a Senior Associate in the Corporate Commercial practice in Abu Dhabi. He has over 6 years of post-qualified experience focusing on areas of mergers and acquisitions, corporate, commercial and real estate joint ventures.
Prior to joining Al Tamimi, Abdelrahman worked with two regional law firms in the Middle East, with particular focus on Egypt and Iraq. He also worked as a policy analyst in the OECD and the League of Arab States.
- Representing a major multinational beverage company of Egypt S.A.E and a multinational beverage company in connection with the acquisition of the business of Societe Nationale D’industries Nutritive S.A.E.
- Representing MAC Investment in the disposal of a stake in Middle East Glass (a listed company) to Gulf Capital.
- Representing Alta Semper Capital LLP and CI Capital Partners on the majority acquisition of Macro Group Pharmaceuticals.
- Representing Dentsu Aegis Network on the majority acquisition of Digital Republic for Advertisement and Digital Services S.A.E.
- Representing Akanar Partners in connection with its merger into Arqaam Capital’s regional platform.
- Representing Palm Hill Development in a joint venture with Al-Batargy for Real Estate Investment and Touristic Development for the development of a 600,000 sqm beachfront touristic compound.
- Representing Palm Hills Development in a joint venture with the Egyptian Intelligence for the development of a 700,000 sqm fully integrated residential complex.
2009 – LLB, English Department, Ain Shams University
2010 – Egypt