Abdullah El Nokaly is an Associate in the Litigation practice in Egypt.
Abdallah is a qualified lawyer who holds a Masters degree in International and European Business Law from Université Paris 1 Pantheon Sorbonne.
Abdallah has a particular interest in Egyptian judicial courts, and commercial arbitration, as well as experience in civil, commercial and criminal law. He is experienced in initiating judicial cases, executing Egyptian and foreign arbitral awards and drafting and reviewing civil and commercial agreements.
- Advised a financier on taking legal actions against a client in default in a facility agreement worth EGP 11 723 250.
- Advised a distributor on terminating a distribution agreement worth 155 000 Euro.
- Acted on behalf of a Company in the judicial proceedings, and has pleaded before Egyptian courts in 22 check without provision case worth EGP 760 000.
- Participated in Commercial Arbitration case worth EGP 9.000.000.
- Advised a multinational pharmaceutical company on a tax related matter.
- Advised a Qatari group on Egyptian criminal Law.
- Assisted a Co-Arbitrator in a 40 million Egyptian Pounds dispute arising out between a reputable Telecom Provider and a manager of loyalty programs under the rules of CRCICA and governed by Egyptian Law.
2015 – L.L.M, Paris I Panthéon Sorbonne
2014 – L.L.B, Cairo University
2013 – L.L.B., Paris I Panthéon Sorbonne
2015 – Egyptian Bar