Al Tamimi’s local expertise in relation to Iran and its legal and regulatory environment ensures that we are well positioned to provide effective and practical solutions to challenges associated with doing business in, or in relation to, Iran.
Our Iran Group has an excellent understanding of the idiosyncrasies of the Iranian market and its changing political and economic landscape. We also have well-established relationships with the various public and private sector institutions that can assist with securing protection for foreign investment in Iran. With our expertise in both contentious and non-contentious matters, we are well-placed to assist clients in gaining access to the Iranian market.
- Specific market intelligence
- Advice on Iran’s legal system
- Advisory services for foreign direct investment (FDI)
- Labour and Employment law advice affecting foreign nationals working in Iran
- Structuring advice for onshore and free zone foreign entities
- Corporate services and local partnership assessment
- Iranian tax advisory in conjunction with local Iranian counsel
- Protection and promotion of FDI under Iranian law
- Regulatory advice on distribution and agency agreements
- Advice on Iranian banking regulations for foreign banks operating or seeking to operate in Iran
- Advising on joint ventures, start ups, PPP’s and all the associated bureaucratic issues
- Advice and assistance in respect of commercial disputes involving Iran
- Advice and action in relation to shipping/transport problems to and from Iran
- Access to a vast network of contacts in the Iranian public sector