Surabhi is an Associate in the Corporate and Commercial Practice of Al Tamimi & Co. in Abu Dhabi. Surabhi has over the past eight years focused on share and business acquisitions and disposals, strategic investments, creation and termination of joint ventures and general corporate and commercial matters. Surabhi has a particular interest in structuring of strategic investments and investments through private equity funds. Surabhi is has contributed articles to a variety of journals and newspapers and been invited for speaking assignments at various international forums.
- A global international manufacturer of packaging materials on a USD 336 million acquisition of an Indian group having several manufacturing units in UAE in Jebel Ali Free Zone and Ras Al Khaimah Free Trade Zone, UAE and drafting necessary documents to effect the share transfer.
- A UAE based food and beverage Company on an acquisition of a water distribution company based in UAE and Oman.
- On formation of a joint venture operating under the UAE offsets regime.
- An Abu Dhabi sovereign wealth fund on the multi-jurisdictional acquisition of a global telecommunications satellite operator based in the UAE.
- A leading energy supplier on the disposal of their investments in the Masdar Free Zone, Abu Dhabi, UAE.
- A real estate developer based in Abu Dhabi, UAE in relation to a complex pre-IPO corporate restructuring.
- On sale of a long term medical care centre in the UAE.
- A UAE based investment advisor and manager in relation to a development and management agreement for several plot of lands in Abu Dhabi with a UAE national.
- A construction company on a settlement claim regarding payment for extinguishment of rights and claims inter-se the joint venture partners and drafting of the settlement agreement.
- Abu Dhabi Technology Development Committee in relation to their service agreements and sponsorship agreements for their programmes in the UAE.
- A global corporate in relation to employee stock option scheme and entitlements on termination of employment of eligible employees in the UAE.
2009 – Graduate Program in Law and Management Specialized in Corporate Laws, National Law University
2009 – Bar Council of India
International Bar Association
Income Tax Appellate Tribunal Bar Association