Scott is a leading construction and infrastructure lawyer with over 30 years’ experience and has been in the GCC for more than 3 years. He was previously a partner in one of the leading construction firms in Australia.
He adopts a practical and accessible approach to helping you with your legal problems.
Scott advises on the best way to structure and document a project, incorporating the latest legal developments and practices and providing practical, effective advice from request for tenders through to project completion. He also helps on managing, resolving or prosecuting disputes.
He is able to bring is experience and knowledge to the table to assist you to achieve the nest outcomes.
- Acting for the civil contractor consortium on a major UAE rail infrastructure project
- Acting for the developer of a major mixed use landmark high rise development in Dubai
- Acting for the developer of major hotel development in Ras Al Khaimah
- Acting for the contractor on the construction of floating villas, restaurant and yacht club in Dubai;
- Acting for the developer a large mixed use hotel, shopping and residential complex in Cairo
- Acting for the developer of a significant hotel and residence development in a dispute over workmanship, delays and variations
LLB, University of Queensland
Supreme Court of Queensland
High Court of Australia