Sarah is a Saudi bilingual lawyer in the Corporate Commercial Department. She advises on Saudi Arabian Corporate Commercial Law including services in establishing companies and branches for national and foreign investors.
Sarah has knowledge and experience in drafting bilingual Contracts, Article of Association, and Shareholders Resolutions. She is willing to provide legal consultations structuring and commercial advisory.
Prior to joining Al Tamimi & Co, Sarah gained an experience and knowledge in Saudi Mortgage, Real Estate Finance, and Lease Finance Laws and Regulation and she prepared bilingual legal memos related to Real Estate Finance law. Sarah has worked on drafting legal memos reflect the best international governmental legal practices for government agencies projects.
Sarah also has experience in litigation matters and she has represented clients before the General Courts.
- Assisting on drafting Article of Associations.
- Assisting on drafting Employment Contacts.
- Assisting on drafting Shareholders Resolutions
- Assisting on reviewing Al Rajhi Bank contracts.
- Establishing companies within Saudi Arabia General Investment Authority for national investors.
2016 – Master of Law LL.M., George Washington University
2012 – Bachelor of Law, Prince Sultan University