Murad Sawalha is an Associate in the Corporate Commercial practice in Qatar.
Prior to joining Al-Tamimi, Murad gained experience at one of the largest law firms in Jordan, during which time he reviewed and drafted commercial contracts, worked on a number of due diligence reports and advised clients in relation to corporate structuring matters.
Murad works within the corporate commercial department where he has been involved in various transactions including share acquisitions; advices on commercial agency, consumer protection, competition law;; telecommunications; corporate law, property law, product recalls and regulatory practices.
Murad has acted for GE Oil & Gas, Lufthansa, Majid Al Futtaim, Sanofi, Apple, Europcar, Qatar Rail & Spinneys
- Assisting Spinneys with disposal of assets
- Advising Apple on product regulation in Qatar
- Assisting GE Oil & Gas with restructuring operations
- Advising A major German Airline on commercial agency arrangements
- Assisting A significant Middle East transportation company with constitutional documentation
2014 – LLB (Honours), Swansea University
2014 – International Bar Association