Malack is a Senior Associate within Al Tamimi & Company’s Corporate and Commercial Department.
Prior to joining Al Tamimi in Dubai, Malack worked in Egypt for almost 10 years on both corporate advisory and transactional matters. She was a senior associate in Shalakany Law Office before moving to Zulficar & Partners Law Firm in 2009 and briefly trained earlier in her career at Linklaters.
Malack’s experience includes advising on M&A transactions (for public and private companies), ECM deals (including initial public offerings (IPOs)), and project finance transactions (including public private partnerships (PPPs)). She is experienced in drafting and negotiating subscription agreements, share purchase agreements, merger agreements, joint venture and shareholders’ agreements, conventional finance and loan documentation. Furthermore, Malack has extensive experience in conducting and leading legal due diligence for the purposes of M&As and IPOs, as well as, advising on re-organisations and capital increases. Clients Malack has advised include Financial Institutions, Government entities and large multinationals, International Law Firms and local companies.
- Advised Emaar Malls Group PJSC on listing of its shares on the Dubai Financial Market, in relation to AED 6 billion offering.
- Advised Gulf Marine Services Plc on its IPO on London Stock Exchange.
- Advised Amanat Holding PJSC on the acquisition of a strategic stake in Madaares PJSC, an educational specialized platform in the UAE for approximately AED 139.4 million.
- Acted as transaction counsel for the acquisition/disposal of Al Laith Scaffolding, a UAE based contracting group for a value of AED 225 Million.
- Advised Genero Capital on the sale of a majority stake in Abu Dhabi listed company National Takaful Company (Watania) for USD 31 Million.
- Acted for Exceed Industries on the sale of a 15% stake in National Feed and Flour Production and Marketing Co. LLC to Rimco Investments for USD 41 Million.
- Advised Pizza Express UK on the acquisition of Jordana Restaurants LLC in Dubai.
- Advised Alghanim Industries on the acquisition of the Wendy’s franchise in the MENA region.
- Advised Gulf Capital on the acquisition of a substantial stake in a Dubai based auctions business platform.
2001 – Masters in Business Law equivalent to M1, University of Paris I Pantheon Sorbonne
1999 – Bachelor in Law, University of Paris I Pantheon Sorbonne