Kareem Zureikat is a Senior Associate in our Corporate Commercial practice. Kareem has over 8 years of transactional experience and specializes in local and cross-border private and public mergers and acquisitions and joint ventures. Kareem also advises on primary and secondary capital market offerings.
Kareem advises many multinational investors and private equity firms on their share and asset purchase transactions in the region. Kareem also advises vendors on share and asset dispositions, including dispositions through competitive auctions.
Kareem provides comprehensive transaction management, oversight and advice on all stages of the transaction including legal due diligence, drafting and negotiation of share and asset purchase agreements, preparation and negotiation of shareholders’ agreements and advising on transaction closing.
Prior to joining Al Tamimi, Kareem was a senior associate at a top tier law firm in Jordan. Prior to that, Kareem was a corporate associate at Magic Circle firm in the UAE.
- Multinational company on its acquisition of an e-commerce company operating across the Middle East.
- Private equity fund on the acquisition of two renewable energy generation companies.
- Multinational bank on the sale of its consumer banking business.
- Consortium of high net worth individuals on the disposal of a majority stake in a warehousing company.
- Syndicate of international and regional lenders in connection with the sale by a borrower of its secured shares in a multinational bank.
- Private equity fund on the disposal of its entire stake in an agricultural products company.
- Multinational company on its acquisition of an online food-ordering company.
- Saudi-based issuer on its initial public offering.
- Saudi-based issuer on its rights issue.
2006 – Bachelor of Law, University of Bristol
2013 – Jordanian Bar Association