Add to Contacts
Jaber AlQadhi is an Associate in the Litigation practice in Al Khobar.
- Jaber has successfully represented a major US Company on brand and trademark infringement cases.
- Jaber worked on many debt collection and settlement matters between big companies.
- Jaber worked as part of the investigation team on a major compliance investigation in relation to a large KSA Company.
- Jaber has worked on many employment cases for example settlement agreement, labour issues and contracts.
- Jaber has experience in corporate structuring for example drafting Articles of Association, dealing with issues between partners, company formation and regulatory requirements.
2014 – Master of Laws in Comparative and International Law (LL.M.), SMU Dedman School of Law
2008 – Bachelor of Law (LL.B.), University of Sharjah
Licensed lawyer in KSA