Hala Khaled Bakhsh is an Associate in the Corporate Structuring practice in Riyadh. She is a bilingual lawyer fluent in both English and Arabic.
Prior to joining Al Tamimi & Company Hala worked with Hammad & Al Mehdar in alliance with Simmons & Simmons as an associate in the Corporate department. She drafted numerous term sheets, joint ventures agreements, shareholders agreements, share purchase agreements and subscription agreements for number of clients. She has also established legal entities in the Kingdom and overseas including British virgin Islands and Cayman Islands.
Hala also had previously worked with Abdulaziz Al Gasim in Association with Allen & Overy / Linklaters as a Trainee Associate where she participated in drafting Real Estate Finance, Lease Finance and Enforcement Laws for the Housing Ministry and drafting the internal regulations for the Ministry of Defense.
- Advised a leading chocolate company in the Middle East in licensing its trademark and providing technical assistance and drafting related agreements.
- Advised a leading machinery company in Saudi Arabia in its restructuring and provided full range of the related agreements.
- Advised a leading construction company in the Middle East in arbitration proceedings in Saudi Arabia.
- Advised on sale and purchase of shares owned by a Saudi company in a listed pharmaceutical Egyptian company.
- Advised on merger and acquisition transactions and foreign investment in Saudi Arabia.
2015 – LLM, Masters of General Law, Duke University Durham NC, USA
2012 – Law BA, Prince Sultan University
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia