Eman is a Bahraini qualified lawyer in the Corporate Structuring department. Eman advises on a wide range of Corporate Structuring matters including incorporations, liquidations, restructurings, share purchases and transfers, and other related corporate commercial matters.
She has previously been working as an Associate in KBH Kaanuun Law Firm. Her role was to handle all corporate matters including incorporation of different types of companies, making amendments to existing companies such as increasing share capital, changing shareholders, directors and authorised signatories, liquidating companies; restructuring companies; arranging annual general meetings and preparing agendas for such meetings, resolutions, proxies and notifications to the relevant governmental organizations. Eman has also contributed to transactions in relation to mergers and acquisitions, and acted as legal advisor for a number of international and local clients.
Eman has also previously acted as a corporate lawyer in the Corporate Commercial Department at Elham Ali Hasan & Associates, and therefore having a well-rounded experience in both local and regional law firms.
- Advised numerous clients on establishment and registration of limited liabilities companies, single person companies, branches of foreign companies, and Bahrain closed joint stock companies.
- Drafted the constitutional documentation, and the board or shareholder resolutions necessary for establishing and registering companies in Bahrain;
- Advised a local fund in relation to its voluntary liquidation, and working very closely with the Central Bank of Bahrain to ensure the liquidation rules and regulations have been properly met.
- Acted as the corporate secretary and legal advisor for a prestigious Kuwaiti investment firm.
- Advised and represented a major company in the region on their corporate governance obligations including, without limitation, preparing and arranging for shareholder meetings and board meetings of financial institutions, and other highly capitalised Bahrain joint stock companies.
- Advised and assisted on one of the largest mergers and acquisitions in the Kingdom of Bahrain involving three banks.
2009 – Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Law, University of Bahrain
Practicing Law in the Kingdom of Bahrain
Member of the Lawyer Association of Kingdom of Bahrain