Emad Salameh is a Senior Associate in the Litigation practice in Riyadh.
Emad is a qualified lawyer and has previously practiced as a licensed lawyer before all courts in Jordan and prior to joining Al Tamimi, practiced in Saudi Arabia since 2007 as a senior legal consultant in a leading Saudi law firm associated with an international law firms.
He has experience in restructuring and privatization projects, corporate/commercial matters, disputes resolution. He represented clients in commercial and construction litigation and assisted clients in drafting contracts and agreements, establishing new legal entities, negotiations, and providing pertinent legal opinions.
- Acted for several Saudi government authorities in reviewing and analyzing different laws and regulations, suggesting the required amendments and providing legal support.
- Acted for several local & international companies, Banks and law firms in providing them with the required legal support related to their business in the Middle East in relation to the establishment of their legal presence in KSA, the Litigation and/or Arbitration proceedings, and enforcement of foreign/domestic judgments/arbitral awards in accordance with the applicable KSA Laws.
- Acted for the Ministry of Water & Electricity “MoWE” and the National Water Company “NWC” in Saudi Arabia in the privatization of the Water and Wastewater Sector in six cities: Jeddah, Makkah, Taif, Madinah, Dammam and Al-Khobar. These Projects included conducting several legal due diligence studies, recommending several changes in law, and drafting long term management contracts.
- Acted for the Grain Silos and Flour Mills Organization (GSFMO) in Saudi Arabia in its restructuring and privatization project, during a period of 7 years (2008-2015). This mega Project included incorporating four joint stock companies (Holding Companies) and drafting several laws and regulations.
- Acted for the legal department of the NWC in Saudi Arabia in providing legal opinions and drafting memos and legal responses related to the disputes arising from its construction contracts all over the KSA.
2005 – LLM., University of the West of England
2004 – Diploma Intellectual Proporty Law, WIPO
2000 – Bachelor of Law, University of Jordan
2000 – Jordan Bar Association