Ehab Morcos is a Senior Associate in the Corporate Structuring practice in Dubai.
Prior to joining Al Tamimi & Company, Ehab worked as a lawyer for the Electricity Corporation in Egypt and at Dubai National Insurance and Reinsurance.
Ehab has extensive experience in all legal issues relating to joint ventures, commercial agreements, and the establishment of various corporate entities in the UAE including LLC, free zone companies, representative offices and branches of local and foreign companies.
- Handling all legal aspects of work and liaising with governmental authorities in the UAE for setting up companies in Dubai and free zones including the Department of Economics, Dubai Chamber, Jebel Ali Free Zone Authority, Dubai Airport Free Zone Authority, TECOM and RAK FTZ.
- Advising clients on a broad range of issues, including setting up transactions, legal due diligence, joint ventures, drafting and negotiating various types of commercial agreements, establishment of various corporate vehicles in the UAE, agency law issues, e-commerce and electronic transactions.
- Advising clients on employment and labour law related issues.
- Advising clients and drafting court pleadings in complex civil, commercial, labour and Rent Committee matters.
- Planning, negotiating, drafting and implementing asset purchases and sales of retail businesses and other corporate structures in the Media and Internet sectors.
1994 – LLB, Alexandria University
1995 – Egyptian Bar Association