Dina Al Wahabi is an Associate in the Banking and Finance practice at Al Tamimi & Company, Qatar.
She deals with all aspects of banking and finance including real estate and development financing, asset finance, asset-based lending, Islamic finance, project finance, corporate finance and trade finance. Dina also provides regulatory advice and day to day banking advice to lenders, borrowers and issuers on both cross border and domestic transactions. Her experience includes advising on and drafting security documents, assignment agreements, facility agreements, guarantees and issuing legal opinions.
- Advised Qatar National Bank and Al Khalij Commercial Bank in respect of a refinancing of 9 Boeing 777 aircraft involving Qatar Airways
- Advised Qatar Islamic Bank on the financing the purchase of 5 vessels for Trelco Marine and de-registration of the mortgages.
- Advised on the QAR 2 billion Issuance of additional tier 1 capital instruments program involving Qatar Islamic Bank Q.S.C. and the General Retirement and Social Insurance Authority (GRSIA) (acting for and on behalf of the Military Pension Fund).
- Advised on the winding up of a fund incorporated under the A Middle East business and financial centre.
- Assisted State Bank of India, QFC Branch, in winding up its operations in the Qatar Financial Centre.
1998 – LLM, University College London
1997 – LLB, University of Sussex
2014 – Attorney, state of New York
2017 – Solicitor, England and Wales