Badria is an Associate in Al Tamimi’s Riyadh office and a member of the Corporate Commercial Team. Prior to joining Al Tamimi & Company she worked for an international firm, where she was an associate in their Riyadh office.
She has over six years’ experience in commercial and corporate matters in Saudi Arabia and has advised on a variety of transactions, including joint ventures, corporate restructuring, regulatory advice and mergers and acquisitions for both private and government entities.
She participated in various pro bono projects, such as participating in the Willem C. Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot as an arbitrator and participating in a report comparing women’s rights under different jurisdictions in the Middle East.
- Advised Al Tayyar Travel Group Holding Company on its acquisition of 25% of Thakher Investment and Real Estate Development Company for the value of SAR 669,856,438.33 m.
- Advised Amanat Holding on acquisition of shares in Sukoon International worth about SAR 179.2 m.
- Advised Princess Noura University in connection with establishing a JV with WIPRO Arabia in respect of establishing a Women’s Business Park.
- Drafted various government authorities contracts.
- Advised on Saudization and restructuring for one of largest food and beverages companies in the GCC.
- Advised on Corporate Governance manual structure.
- Drafted a cooperation agreement between the Ministry of Health and King AbdulAziz University.
- Assisted in drafting a MoU for the Ministry of Health in connection with doctors’ secondment.
- Assisted in advising HSBC Bank Middle East on amending its bylaws based on the new Companies Law.
- Advised Saudi Ground Services in connection with their IPO.
- Advised Sumitomo Corporation Saudi Arabia in reviewing the commission agreement.
- Conducted a high profile review on Abdul Latif Jameel group in connection with restructuring.
- Advised LCC Company with a foreign shareholder in a share transfer.
- Assisted in drafting Sadad services rules.
- Reviewed and updated Nitaqat manual for the Ministry of Labor.
- Drafted printing Agreement for SAMA.
- Drafted a client brief on the new Saudi Companies Law.
- Drafted authority and capacity legal opinions and enforceability legal opinion.
- Drafted JV agreements, sale purchase agreement, shareholders resolutions, power of attorney, order notes, confidentiality agreement and employment contracts.
- Participated on a women’s rights report comparing women rights under different jurisdictions in the Middle East.
BSc in MIS, Dar Al Hekma University
MA in Law, SOAS, University of London
GDL, The University of Law
Diploma in International Relations and Diplomacy Tufts University
Commercial Law and Cyber Law Summer Courses, London School of Economics
Islamic Finance and Banking, Durham University
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia