Ashish Banga is an associate in the Banking and Finance department at Al Tamimi & Company. He has experience in the area of banking and finance, particularly acting for banks and corporate borrowers in Asia Pacific including India and in the Middle East region for financing transactions.
Since joining Al Tamimi & Company, Ashish has been involved in wide areas of banking and finance in the Middle East including bi-lateral and syndicated lending transactions, guarantee and security documentation and trade financing documentation.
- Lenders in connection with 350 MW Sweihan PV IPP as UAE Counsel in 2017;
- An Abu Dhabi based bank in connection with AED 420 million term loan facilities for development of hospitals in 2017;
- A syndicate of Abu Dhabi banks in connection with AED 100 million facility for purchase of shares in a media and technology company in 2016;
- An Abu Dhabi based bank in connection with AED 450 million facility for financing of a hotel in Dubai in 2016;
- An India based bank for securing approximately AED 128 million financing for an Indian private school in Abu Dhabi in 2016; and
- An Abu Dhabi based bank for a AED 600 million facility for a refinancing transaction of a hotel group in 2015.
2013 – LLM, Boston University of Law
2009 – B.A. LL.B. (Hons), Hidayatullah National Law University
2009 – Bar Council of Maharashtra & Goa, India