Amr joined the firm in 2011. Amr is an Associate in the Corporate Structuring in Egypt; he has an extensive experience working on civil, commercial, trade, banking and companies’ laws.
He participated in the establishment of numerous types of companies and advised on corporate restructuring, partnerships structuring, branch offices, representative offices of foreign companies, mergers and acquisitions. He is a competent legal researcher in pertinence to complicated legal issues in civil, commercial, administrative, real estate and banking laws inclusively.
Amr has experience in advising on and preparing all documentation necessary for corporate secretarial work for corporations in Egypt (including boards and general assemblies). Moreover, he participated in advising a major local bank in establishing a real estate finance practice and has experience in employment interrogations undertaken internally by corporations.
Amr has participated in legal due diligence processes and drafting of their reports along with related executive summaries and high level issues reports. He also has experience in drafting labour agreements and providing continuous advice on the labour requirements and issuance of work permits. Amr has assisted in advising on intellectual property related issues and registration of artistic works and has experience in drafting assignment of intellectual property rights and broadcasting agreements.
- Acting as a team member in the counsel advising Compass Capital for its acquisition of 51% of the brokerage business of Beltane Holding Company;
- Acting as a team member in the counsel advising EFG Hermes UAE Limited in acquiring minority stake in Wadi Degla for Investments LLC S.A.E.
- Assisting capital market companies in executing and regularizing their internal status to comply with the requirements of the Egyptian Financial Supervisory Authority.
- Participating in advising a major international bank in establishing a real estate finance practice.
- Assisting local pharmaceutical companies in obtaining required permits related to medical reagents. He has also assisted such companies in their importation processes.
- Participating in the release of a private jet for a U.S. corporation and obtaining a pertinent decision from the Egyptian Public Prosecutor to this effect.
- Advising and assisting an international company on its major TV co-production transaction.
- Providing continuous advice on intellectual property related matters to J. Walter Thompson Egypt (JWT) including registration of creative artwork.
- Assisting in the due diligence of the passive infrastructure of one of the major mobile telecommunication networks in Egypt.
- Conducting a due diligence on Al Tajamouat a company managing an economic zone.
- Assisting GroFin in establishing their presence in Egypt and advising them on collaterals they may seek for micro-financing.
- Assisting in the due diligence of Fawry Company, in addition to, assisting in the deal finalization for the sale of the company which amounted to a hundred Million dollars.
- Assisting in the due diligence of Orange Company (Kilimanjaro Project).
- Working for the Nasdaq Stock Exchange.
- Delisting Masria Cards from El Nil Stock Exchange which was one of the biggest Companies registered therein.
- Changing the premises of one of the largest Companies operating in Egypt and rectifying the position of more than seventy branches throughout Egypt in a period not exceeding two months, taking into consideration that some of the branches were established in 1999.
- Working for LINKE ONE and assisting them for resolving a customs problem and issuing a certificate from NTRA for the first time in NTRA’s history.
- Establishment one of the Majid Al Futtaim Companies in Egypt located in Mall of Egypt.
- Assisting IBM in various corporate matters.
- Working for Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF).
- Working on an advice addressed to the Ministry of investment regarding the Orascom acquisition.
2007 – LL.B. Faculty of Law, Al-Azhar University
2008 – The Egyptian Bar Association