Ammar Tarawneh is an Associate in the Corporate Commercial practice in Dubai.
Ammar holds a Master of Commercial Law from Deakin University. He graduated from University of Jordan and he is a member of Jordanian Bar Association. Prior to joining Al Tamimi & co, Ammar has worked with Ali Sharif Zu’bi Advocates & Legal Consultants, one of Jordan’s leading law firms. He joined Al Tamimi in April 2014.
Ammar has been involved in major Corporate restructuring family business, M&A, IPO and other capital market transactions in the UAE.
- Dubai Malls Group PJSC on their listing of its Shares on the Dubai Financial Markets, IPO value of USD 1.6 billion.
- Aster DM Healthcare on the issue of shares on the Bombay Stock Exchange including carrying out due diligence in relation to the client’s MENA operations, providing listing and offering documentation MENA input.
- Gulf Investment Corporation on the sale of its minority stake in Alumco LLC.
- Marka PJSC on a greenfield IPO that took place on DFM, with value of AED 500,000,000.
- Ithmaar Holding on dual listing in DFM.
2011 – Master of Commercial Law, Deakin University
2008 – Bachelor of Law, University of Jordan
2014 – Jordanian Bar Association