Allaeddin (Dean) Jaloudi is an Associate in the Corporate Commercial practice in Dubai.
Dean specialises in corporate, transactional, and capital markets matters in the UAE and Kuwait. He also has experience in corporate and transactional matters in Saudi Arabia, as well as drafting and negotiating a broad range of commercial agreements.
Prior to joining Al Tamimi, Dean was Legal Counsel in a Government of Dubai department, and an Associate at a leading regional law firm.
- Advised a Japanese conglomerate on the restructuring of its UAE operations
- Advised one of the world’s largest banks on the Saudi aspect of its global merger
- Represented a large Saudi family group in its acquisition of a Dubai-based technology company
- Represented the owner of a leading UAE casual dining chain in the sale of 49% of its business to a Kuwaiti private equity firm
- Negotiated commercial agreements with several Government of Dubai departments or government-owned companies
- Represented a leading GCC integrated financial services firm in an attempted acquisition of a publicly-traded company
2012 – Juris Doctor, Georgetown Law
2006 – BA (Hons), Lehigh University
2017 – England and Wales
2012 – New York