Adnan Al Erqsousi is based in our Ras Al Khaimah office where he is involved in all aspects of civil, properties and commercial litigation and dispute resolution, including in relation to contractual and tort based claims, regulatory and precautionary matters, issues of jurisdiction, and asset recovery actions.
In addition Adnan provides legal advice in relation to contentious matters surrounding partnership and shareholder issues, Property disputes, Directors’ duties and certain criminal matter such as defalcation, defamation and fraud. Adnan also undertakes due diligence in relation to current and potential litigation.
- Advising a RAK Government Authority on outstanding recovery in relation to an acquisition in Cement Factory
- Undertaking comprehensive due diligence for a Development Company in relation to real estate claims.
- Carried out a legal due diligence in relation to current known litigation, nationally and internationally, and analyzed known potential litigation relating to RAK Investment Authority.
- Assisting a PJS company in facilitating a transfer of shares before RAK Investment Authority.
- Advising a key client on partnership issues and precautionary matters in relation to a company based in RAK free zone.
2009 – B.A. Degree in Law, The University of Jordan