Al Tamimi & Company is a Proud Promotional Partner of ICC PIDA Training from 20 to 22 October 2014
This training provides participants with a first-hand experience and understanding of the ICC Arbitration procedure through practical and interactive sessions. Participants will study the arbitration proceedings through the simulation of a mock case.
In English and Arabic with simultaneous interpretation
- Understand the ICC Rules and practice of International Commercial Arbitration
- Prepare and draft the Request for Arbitration and the Answer to the Request submitted to the Arbitral Tribunal in small working groups of roughly 10 participants
- Identify the issues and the role of the ICC Court Secretariat at the start of the arbitral proceedings
- Select and appoint appropriate arbitrators
Who should attend?
- Legal directors and corporate counsel from companies involved in international commercial arbitration
- Practising lawyers
- Other legal professionals
A special early bird rate is available until 31 July 2014.