Significant matters of the Intellectual Property practice include advising:
- Huawei Technologies on conducting the first ever patent infringement and patent nullification actions before the courts in the UAE.
- JTI on enforcement of IP rights through border measures and actions at Dubai Customs.
- Nokia in relation to repeated seizures of counterfeit mobile phones and accessories.
- Johnson & Johnson in relation to trademark rights enforcement campaigns and actions throughout the UAE.
- Yahoo! Maktoob.com in relation to market entry regulatory advice.
- Swiss Watch Federation on enforcement of IP rights through market raids against a wide range of brands of Swiss origin.
- Wyeth & Pfizer on the strategic management of their patent portfolio across the MENA region including the prosecution of National Phase PCT patent applications.
- Vossloh Group as regional coordinating agent for patent matters in the MENA region.
- Caterpillar Inc in a domain name dispute against a software company operating in Saudi Arabia, Jordan and Canada.
- Cipriani International SA on trademark oppositions and strategic advice.