Significant matters of the Employment practice include advising:
- Ford on the sale of Jaguar/Land Rover to Tata Group.
- Hewlett Packard on the acquisition of Electronic Data Systems.
- PriceWaterhouseCoopers (as liquidators) on the liquidation of Lehman Brothers.
- Sun Microsystems in respect of its acquisition by Oracle.
- Computer Associates on its restructure of operations in the Middle East.
- Yahoo! on the acquisition of Maktoob.com.
- Julius Baer in the DIFC courts in relation to claims brought by an ex-employee (notable firsts for the DIFC court including striking out a substantive portion of the claims and a security for costs order).
- Barclays Bank in respect of unfair dismissal.
- KPMG in respect of claims brought by an employee and counterclaim in respect of confidential information.